Our goals are improving the ICT education in Bulgarian schools, stimulating the youth’s interest in them and overcoming the differences between the education in school itself and the needs of the employers in the ICT sector.
We, the co-founders of this association, are 12 young and enterprising people, with rich experience in the business sector, as well as in the educational system.
Our other goals include:
- Introduction of the country to European and worldwide experiences in ICT;
- Overcoming the difference between the education in school itself and the needs of the employers in the ICT sector;
- We support the distribution of open and accessible knowledge, education and information;
- Organization and support of events of state bodies, NGOs, companies and individuals in activities that match the objectives of the Association;
- Exchanging experience between members of the Association;
- Participation at the expert level and as a civic organization in the development of policies within the sector;
- Creating and promoting professional standards in teaching ICT;
- Support for continuous training of the human resources in the sector;
- Training and retraining of teachers in ICT.
Chairman of the Board:
Board of directors:
Stela Stefanova, Lubomir Chorbadjiev, Kiril Mitov
- Stela Stefanova
- Lubomir Chorbadjiev
- Kiril Mitov